Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy!!!

Just wanted to share a few photos from this week. Time is flying by with Felicia here for the week and my 2 library courses. I am in the middle of a 10-week course and my 5-week course started on Monday. Check back in 5 weeks to see if I survived.

Nick and Felicia are here for their doctor's appointments all week. Poor Nick is traveling back and forth from Houston so he can stay caught up at work. The big day is Tuesday. Keep them in your prayers!

We got a portable DVD player for the trip to Colorado. Scotty thinks it's his personal TV. Let the couch potato begin!!!


Scotty's first "real" scrapbook page. I gave him the camera and sent him to take pictures of Rascal, and then we printed them. He laid it out himself and I helped with the name. Notice the drool spot on the bottom right picture. I wonder what that's from???

No comments: